Sharon Stone to Star in Egyptian Film
Hollywood actress Sharon Stone has agreed to star in an Egyptian-American movie entitled Sabe’e Ghuraf Min Thahab (Seven Rooms of Gold).
However, Stone will only go through with the Egyptian produced project if it does not clash with any of her Hollywood productions.
Meanwhile, the film depicts the story of a greedy American archeologist, played by Stone, who travels to Egypt in order to search for the Pharaoh’s lost Gold.
In the process, the archeologist decides to seduce a young Egyptian man, played by Tarek Lutfi, to help her find her treasure.
The film was written by Khaled Al Jabri and also stars Abla Kamel, Rania Youssef and Abdullah Mahmoud. It will be directed by Canadian Jean Davis. – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Sharon Stone to participate in Cairo Int’l Film Fest
- Award-winning career: Sharon Stone to be honored at the Marrakech International Film Festival
- HOLY ICEPICK! Sharon Stone Signs On For Basic Instinct 2
- Sharon Stone Laughs Off Lurid Hollywood Tales
- Egyptian Actress Searches for Her Brother’s Lost Films