Eye can see you! Shatha Hassoun goes square
Iraqi singer Shatha Hassoun has made it a point to always seek the opinion of her fans when buying clothes or accesories but she suprised visitors to her Facebook page this week by posting a picture of herself in some seriously strange eyewear.
On first sight, she looks like she's got her hands over her face but the fingers come from the glasses themselves. According to the internet website MBC.net, in less than an hour of posting the photo, Shatha received 136 comments on the photo. Amazingly most fans wanted to know who the designer was so they could pick up a pair for themselves.
Meanwhile, Shatha has had to postpone the release of her latest music video for the song “Aladdin” until the Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr, which takes place after the end of Ramadan. The singer is currently preparing to head to Dubai to hold a series of concerts after which she will travel to England to hold the first concert in her summer tour.
What do you think about Shatha's new style?! Tell us what you think below.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- She shops till she drops: Shatha Hassoun searches for the "perfect dress" in London's luxurious Harrods
- Shatha Hassoun avoids holding concerts in Ramadan
- Jordan’s e-movers and shakers: Take a look at us now
- Shatha Hassoun has nothing to say to Amarsha