Thank you Rashed al Majed! Saudi star behind Shatha Hassoun's latest single!
Shatha exclusively launched her single on Rotana's YouTube channel, which received plenty of positive comments from her listeners and loyal fans. (Image: Facebook)
Who does Shatha Hassoun have to thank for her latest single "Henianah"? Turns out, credit should be given to Saudi Arabian singer Rashed al Majed for the upbeat track!
The song was originally written for the Saudi superstar, but he had decided to gift it to Miss Hassoun instead.
The lovely starlet was sincerely thankful for Rashed's kind gesture, and super happy about the number of views it has already harvested on YouTube! That's 56 thousand to be precise!
According to Laha Magazine, Shatha had exclusively launched her single on Rotana's YouTube channel, which received plenty of positive comments from her listeners and loyal fans.
The upbeat Gulf song was written by Hamed Al Gharbawi, composed by Walid Al Shami, distributed byHussam Kamel and produced by "Rotana."
- Shatha Hassoun will not marry Majed Al Muhandis
- A confident Shatha Hassoun looks to her fans for feedback on her latest single "Henianah"
- Shatha Hassoun: Tweeting her thoughts and new album details
- Are you the man of Yara's dreams? Here are her specs for Mr. Right
- Crack open the champagne, Syria's Hazem Shareef has won Arab Idol!