Shatha Hassoun: Tweeting her thoughts and new album details
The Iraqi songstress Shatha Hassoun has revealed on her official Twitter feed that she is a big fan fellow Iraqi singer Kazem El Saher, especially the way he conducts himself as a judge on the popular television talent contest ‘The Voice’. Hassoun stated that she likes his calm, professional attitude, which is markedly different from the other judges.
Hassoun also revealed that she is promising that she will sing a patriotic sing in the near future and is aiming to produce a whole album, sung solely in the Iraqi dialect.
The singer, who shot to fame after winning the pan-Arab singing contest ‘Star Academy Arab World’, is working on a new duet sung in the Saudi dialect with Iraqi singer Hatem Al Iraqi. The song is called “Walhana” (Desperately Waiting) and will feature on her eagerly awaited new album.
Tell us what you think. Do you also like Kazem El Saher as a judge on The Voice? Are you looking forward to her patriotic songs? Do let us know what you think!
- Can Arabia handle a Kardashian clan? Shatha Hassoun joins Maya's path to reality stardom
- Shatha Hassoun: top of the tweets?
- Thank you Rashed al Majed! Saudi star behind Shatha Hassoun's latest single!
- Shatha Hassoun is desperate for a baby
- A confident Shatha Hassoun looks to her fans for feedback on her latest single "Henianah"