Shatha on TV by popular demand
The drama series “Rasa’el Min Rajol Mayet” (Letters From A Dead Man) which started Iraqi artist Shatha Hasoon and was exclusively aired on “Al Baghdadyeh” satellite channels during the last holy month of Ramadan, had achieved tremendous success.
Since many of Shatha’s fans had requested the television drama series to be aired on once again; both “Abu Dhabi” and “Qatar” satellite channels have decided to show it on their channels in mid November. The series discusses many issues and problems that the average Arab and more specific the Iraqi home faces on a daily bases.
According to the London daily Elaph, on a similar note, the Lebanese channel “LBC” might also show Shatha’s drama series since the channel is in charge of managing Shatha’s art work.
- Fifi Abdoh fails to promote drama
- Shatha Hasoon and “Letters from a dead man”
- Growing demand for BenQ LCD TV’s in Kuwait
- Samsung reinforces TV Leadership in MENA region with New SUHD TVs, Smart TVs Powered by Tizen and New Audio Solutions
- Plug Ins expects smartphones and super-size TV’s to drive sales of consumer electronics during ADES