Shereen Saif El Nasr Back on TV
After a three year absence, Egyptian actress/socialite Shereen Saif El Nasr has marked her comeback to the world of acting with a new series, Al Wishah El Abiad (The White Shawl).
According to Al Jumhuriah newspaper, the series will be aired during Ramadan on various Arab satellite channels.
The series, a social romance, depicts the story of the Egyptian songstress Daria, played by Sherenn, who married a famous musician, played by Saeed Abdul Ghani, who dies and leaves the singer all his fortune.
However, it was never money that Daria was after, and she spends most of her life trying to relive her love for her deceased husband; until one day she starts developing feelings for a good friend, played by Mohammad Riyadh.
But, she is scared and distances herself from her friend in order not to have to go through the pain of losing someone she loves again.
The shooting of the series, directed by Tayseer Aboud, took place in Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo and a number of nightclubs.
Aside from Shereen, Abdul Ghani and Riyadh, the series stars Mimi Jamal, Najwa Fouad, Majdi Kamal and many others. – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Mona Abdul Ghani Wrongfully Accused of Failure to Pay Taxes
- Shereen Saif El Nasr Breaks Her Silence
- Shireen Saif Nasr denies financial matters were behind her divorce from Midhat Saleh
- Shireen Saif to wear two wedding gowns this summer
- Recently divorced, this Egyptian screen siren just came back to the silver screen. Her first stage act, however, failed.