No tea but plenty of hospitality on Sherihan's homepage
She is known for her acting talent and lately, her politcs, but now legendary Egyptian actress, Sherihan is getting all domestic. She has set up an official website to host fans in the best Arabic way.
"All that I wish for is to have this new website considered as your home and I am a mere guest. I will take you to every place I go and intend to go in the future", she tweeted.
Although she won't be serving tea and cookies, the actress will be using the site to keep fans updated on her latest activities and "anything that crosses her mind."
First up is a potential return to acting but Sherihan isn't rushing into it. She told reporters she was waiting for the perfect project before reading up on her lines. The actress has taken a break from her career after her health took a turn for the worse but she assured fans she's now back to her best and will be on a screen near you soon.
- Don't cry for me Middle East: Sherihan pulls out of "Cinderella's Tears"
- Sherihan denies wearing the hijab
- Ay, caramba! Sherihan unveils her latest youthful look (and she looks nowhere near 50 peeps)!
- Sherihan reveals the secret behind her return to acting
- Wasted talent: Sherihan won't be making a comeback to the entertainment world any time soon!