Sherihan reveals the secret behind her return to acting
Egyptian superstar and diva Sherihan has revealed the secret behind her return to the screen after an absence that lasted for over 15 years.
In a tweet, the actress said: “For you, and not merely to be back in the scenes, I return. I can only reach out to you through the TV screen. I thank, love and greatly appreciate all of you.”
According to Laha Magazine, Egyptian singer Angham has denied rumors that she accused Sherihan of imitating her in her most recent photo shoot. Angham tweeted a message to Sherihan saying: “Sherihan is always the most beautiful out there. We missed you. Karim Noor's photography is the best and most elegant.”
Angham wasn't the only celeb anxiously awaiting the return of Sherihan. Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe a photo of Sherihan's recent photo shoot on Twitter and wrote: “The return of Sherihan once again to the scenes. We missed you a lot.”
Sherihan thanked all the celebrities who supported her for their kind gestures. The star has been battling cancer for the past few years and has now fully recovered after treatment in Paris.
She has made several public appearances, the first during the Egyptian Revolution in 2011.
- Ay, caramba! Sherihan unveils her latest youthful look (and she looks nowhere near 50 peeps)!
- Old acquaintance aren't forgot! Thanks to social media, celebs Sherihan and Majida are still buds
- No tea but plenty of hospitality on Sherihan's homepage
- Sherihan's knight in shining armor turns out to be 13-year-old boy
- Sherihan bites her tongue and pays her condolences to President Morsi