Don't cry for me Middle East: Sherihan pulls out of "Cinderella's Tears"
The much-anticipated return of Egyptian actress Sherihan to the acting scene has been put on hold. The actress was set to star in the upcoming TV drama “Dumou Al Cinderella” (Cinderella’s Tears). But Sherihan decided to pull out of the project all because of the show’s scriptwriters!
Sherihan said that she no longer feels the idea of the drama is suitable because of the constant lagging of episode-writing.
But have no fear Sherihan fans; she told Laha Magazine that although she’s not starring in “Cinderella’s Tears,” she still intends on making a comeback to the acting world in the near future.
Sharihan is currently seeking the most appropriate project to mark her comeback after a very long absence from the spotlight due to her illness.
- Ay, caramba! Sherihan unveils her latest youthful look (and she looks nowhere near 50 peeps)!
- Sherihan, the ‘Fawazir” Glittering Star
- Old acquaintance aren't forgot! Thanks to social media, celebs Sherihan and Majida are still buds
- No tea but plenty of hospitality on Sherihan's homepage
- Sherihan's knight in shining armor turns out to be 13-year-old boy