Don't cry for me Middle East: Sherihan pulls out of "Cinderella's Tears"
The much-anticipated return of Egyptian actress Sherihan to the acting scene has been put on hold. The actress was set to star in the upcoming TV drama “Dumou Al Cinderella” (Cinderella’s Tears). But Sherihan decided to pull out of the project all because of the show’s scriptwriters!
Sherihan said that she no longer feels the idea of the drama is suitable because of the constant lagging of episode-writing.
But have no fear Sherihan fans; she told Laha Magazine that although she’s not starring in “Cinderella’s Tears,” she still intends on making a comeback to the acting world in the near future.
Sharihan is currently seeking the most appropriate project to mark her comeback after a very long absence from the spotlight due to her illness.
- Wasted talent: Sherihan won't be making a comeback to the entertainment world any time soon!
- Sherihan the comeback queen
- Sherihan reveals the secret behind her return to acting
- Cry me a river: Sherihan signs off from starring in "Tears of Cinderella"
- Ay, caramba! Sherihan unveils her latest youthful look (and she looks nowhere near 50 peeps)!