Ay, caramba! Sherihan unveils her latest youthful look (and she looks nowhere near 50 peeps)!
Sherihan may have pulled out of her latest “comeback” TV drama "Cinderella's Tears," but she certainly wants to stay in the spotlight. And what better way to do that than with another hot photoshoot with international Egyptian photographer Kareem Nour!
The Egyptian veteran actress posed for her second shoot with Kareem, where this time he made her look even younger than he did in their first shoot together.
Judging by the one photo Kareem teased us with on his Facebook page, we would have never guessed Sherihan’s real age - that’s 50-years-old to those out for the loop!
Creating Sherihan’s youthful look was celebrity makeup artist Alaa from Tunisia, while her sleek hairstyle was created by Rafi.
Sherihan also shared the pretty portrait on her own Instagram and Twitter accounts, which naturally received heaps of positive feedback from her loving fans.
- Wasted talent: Sherihan won't be making a comeback to the entertainment world any time soon!
- Don't cry for me Middle East: Sherihan pulls out of "Cinderella's Tears"
- Sherihan reveals the secret behind her return to acting
- Sherihan the comeback queen
- Fabulous at Fifty: Sherihan looks stunning in first photo shoot in FIFTEEN years