Old acquaintance aren't forgot! Thanks to social media, celebs Sherihan and Majida are still buds
Along with the photo, Sharihan wrote the caption, "The voice of peace and love, honesty and justice, purity and perfection, the voice of my conscious and heart and the scent of tranquility and human peace, how great you are oh great artist with your wonderful and talented art and out of this world humanity."
According to Laha Magazine, the letter of gratitude posted by Sherihan was her way of replying to a previous message posted by Majida on her official account on Twitter where she thanked Sherihan for a kind greeting she made for her previously.
Looks like their long term friendship is rekindling.
- Sherihan reveals the secret behind her return to acting
- Sherihan the comeback queen
- Don't cry for me Middle East: Sherihan pulls out of "Cinderella's Tears"
- Fabulous at Fifty: Sherihan looks stunning in first photo shoot in FIFTEEN years
- Cry me a river: Sherihan signs off from starring in "Tears of Cinderella"