Sherihan the comeback queen
Well, she might have been away from the scene for 15 years, but legendary actress Sherihan has made it Instagram official that she and scenarist Mohammad Al Hinawi have a television drama in the works at last. The Egyptian thespian posted pics on her page of the two brainstorming about "Dumoo' al Cinderella" (Tears of Cinderella).
According to Laha Magazine, we will have to wait until after Ramadan to found out whom Al Hinawi will nominate to direct and co-star in the show.
Sherihan is all over the deets of the production. She insists on playing an active role in the selection process of the cast and crew along with Al Hinawi.
Please share your thoughts on the starlet's comeback by commenting below.
- Ay, caramba! Sherihan unveils her latest youthful look (and she looks nowhere near 50 peeps)!
- Sherihan, the ‘Fawazir” Glittering Star
- Old acquaintance aren't forgot! Thanks to social media, celebs Sherihan and Majida are still buds
- Sherihan's knight in shining armor turns out to be 13-year-old boy
- Wasted talent: Sherihan won't be making a comeback to the entertainment world any time soon!