Sherihan uncovered: Is she wearing the headscarf now?
Sherihan, a name that needs no introduction in the Arab entertainment industry, has apparently taken the religious route and worn the hijab (head veil).
But the actress's agent, Jamal Anwar, denied those rumors, stressing that the star had recently appeared in protests minus the head scarf! So those famous black long locks are still on show.
Jamal also made it clear that Sherihan has rejected any brand endorsement offers or starring roles in TV dramas, except for the one role that she found suitable for her in “Domoo' Al Cinderella” (Cinderella's Tears).
Although it has not yet been decided when the drama will be filmed, the actress is said to be currently working closely with scenarist Mahmoud Al Hinnawi to come to a decision regarding all the drama's details.
- Michelle Obama causes scandal among Saudi Twitter users for not wearing headscarf
- Sherihan denies wearing the hijab
- Shocking revelation: Is Suhair Ramzi really taking off her headscarf for good?
- Keep your hair on! Suhair Ramzi refuses to wear wig for new role
- Fashion, faith, and functionality! Arab male headdresses uncovered