Fabulous at Fifty: Sherihan looks stunning in first photo shoot in FIFTEEN years
Egyptian superstar Sherihan was the only name on everyone's lips this week. Fans were stunned by the star's latest photos emerging on social networks.
This was the Sherihan's first photo shoot in FIFTEEN years, yet she looked absolutely stunning and as young as ever.
The photos were taken by a young photographer named Kareem Nour, who succeeded in capturing Sherihan's iconic image, which was the reason fans fell in love with her in the first place.
Fellow stars Haifa Wehbe and Shatha Hassoun congratulated Sherihan on her fabulous look on both Facebook and Twitter.
Sherihan made her debut on and inside the latest cover of Zahrat al Khaleej Magazine, but Kareem had also posted a number of the shots he'd taken of her on his FB page, along with an exclusive interview.
Thousands of fans shared pictures of Sherihan on their FB and Twitter pages in support of how beautiful and youthful she still looks at 50, despite fighting cancer for many years.
The photo shoot and interview were just in time for Sherihan's return to the entertainment scene, as she will be starring in a new TV series titled “Domoo' Al Cinderella” (Cinderella's Tears) in Ramadan 2014.
Scenarist Mahmoud Al Hinnawi is near completing the drama's script, which will be produced by “King Tut” Productions.
- Sherihan reveals the secret behind her return to acting
- I wanna be just like you! Samira Said does a Sherihan in sizzling photo shoot
- Old acquaintance aren't forgot! Thanks to social media, celebs Sherihan and Majida are still buds
- Don't cry for me Middle East: Sherihan pulls out of "Cinderella's Tears"
- Sherihan denies wearing the hijab