Sherine shared all on “Eishha Bishikl Tani” (Live it a Different Way)
Get excited Sherine fans in Ghardaqa 'cause the girl is coming to your town. The Egyptian songstress is making her way to the tourist city to promote tourism of her home country.
Sherine made the exciting concert announcement during her interview on Nogoum FM's show “Eishha Bishikl Tani” (Live it a Different Way) with host Hind Rida.
According to Laha Magazine Sherine said that after the election of Abdel Fatah Al Sisi as president of Egypt, people will be happy: the poor will find food and every father will be able to provide a good education for their children. She added that in order to make this possible, people must work for it, so work she's gonna do. She said she'd play her patriotic part by singing to promote tourism.
At the upcoming event, she will be sending out a message to the world that Egypt is safe once again, and is now in good hands. Sherine vowed to hold live concerts on a regular basis and donate the proceeds to different charitable organizations.
As much as the superstar loves her country, she admitted she also wishes she had a man to grow old with. “I wish to love and be loved and die beside the man I love,” she shared.
- New company, New record: An exciting season awaits Sherine Abdel Wahab
- Show a lil’ respect! Sherine gets blasted for not canceling Morocco show
- Rumor has it that Sherine Abdel Wahab got booed off the Moroccan stage
- While Kuwait closes its doors, Cairo leaves theirs wide open for Sherine Abdel Wahab this Eid
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?