For Sherine Abdel Wahab life is one big riddle
After her mental acrobatics on The Voice talent show, we all thought Egyptian songstress, Sherine Abdel Wahab, was in the process of a nervous breakdown.
But the pop princess suprised us all this week when news emerged that she would be trying her hand at television again, with a new series about riddles.
Solving riddles is one of the great traditions of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan but Sherine, with her obvious signs of instability, might not be the first choice of candidate for a brain-teasing game show.
However, the controversial star is said to be delighted with the decision to take her on for new show, 'Habshatkanat', although she's worried about being compared to the big names in riddles shows: Sherihan and Nelly Karim.
The two long-time Egyptian actresses have built up a reputation for their mental sturdiness, so perhaps Sherine can do the same!
- Sore loser? ‘Voice’ judge Sherine duets with her runner up at Mawazine Fest
- Copycat! Sherine imitates Lebanese rivals in sexy shoot
- Is Sherine Abdel Wahab having a nervous breakdown?
- Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab's Ramadan series to air on Colombian TV!
- Sherine Abdel Wahab is on "Her Road" from singing to acting!