Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?
'Voice' coach and Egyptian songstress extraordinaire, Sherine Abdel Wahab, has shocked fans this week by cancelling a much hyped concert in Kuwait at the last minute.
Rumors spread online that the star was desperately sick and too ill to travel outside Cairo, let alone Egypt. Sherine denied the gossip on her Facebook page, writing: “The concert that was scheduled to be held on February 24 in Kuwait was cancelled by the organizing company for the event and only the organizing company has the authority to call off the concert and she had nothing to do with it.”
But Sherine, usually a consumate professional, would never ordinarily let down fans and the rumors have persisted that the talent show coach is more than a little under the weather.
- Sherine takes a fall down stairs, not down the charts
- For Sherine Abdel Wahab life is one big riddle
- That's not funny! Fellow 'Voice' coach thinks Sherine's fall is a screamer
- Once you go Lebanese... Sherine Abdel Wahab sings in new accent
- Run, Sherine, run! Egypt's unstability forces Abdel Wahab to move daughters to Morocco