Last minute cancellation gets Sherine in hot water
Sherine is facing a lawsuit in the US, it has been reported.
According to various news sources, the Egyptian superstar — who is due to perform in Dubai later on this month — is being sued for cancelling what would have been her first live show in Atlantic City. Organisers are accusing the singer of breaching her contract by not travelling to the US, and attending the wedding ofArab Idol’s Hassan Al Shafie in Cairo instead.
One source revealed: “1,200 tickets costing $600 each had already been sold, and then she chooses not to turn up! How professional...”
However, Sherine has retaliated, telling Arab media that the cancellation on her part was due to “delays in visas for my band, as well as multiple changes in the concert’s location and financial dues unfulfilled by the organisers”.
By Rachel McArthur, Special to tabloid!
- Visa: Lebanese are “last minute shoppers”
- Keeping your food safe in hot climates: Advice for vigilance after food poisoning deaths in Dubai
- LG Electronics Washing Machines Get a "Designer" Make-Over
- Hot Hot Hot News! Arab Idol live tour hits Dubai next month
- LG washing machines get a ‘Designers’ make-over