Sherine Abdel Wahab files for divorce
Sherine Abdel Wahab
After a five year marriage, Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab separated from her husband, composer Mohammad Mustafa. Apparently they ended it on good terms and Sherine says she's keen to stay friends with her ex-husband.
According to the London-based Elaph, the pair had been having marriage problems for years despite Sherine consistently denying the rumors: she told doubters that their love could withstand any obstacle.
Sherine revealed that during their marriage, she stood by Mohammad’s side when he experienced health problems and he had also stood by her side and helped get through problems she faced in her career.
The details of the divorce, which was a shock to the entertainment world, have not been revealed and Sherine and Mohammad have both turned their cell phones off to avoid having to deal with the media.
- True or false? Sherine Abdel Wahab secretly married to Mohamed Hamaki's manager?
- Hot Mamma Sherine Abdel Wahab celebrates "Mobil's" 100th Anniversary in grand performance
- Run, Sherine, run! Egypt's unstability forces Abdel Wahab to move daughters to Morocco
- Oh the irony! Sherine is three hours late to watch ceremony
- Wedding Bells: Sherine wants to wed again, with ex-husband on the guest-list