Sherine and Ahlam's royal showdown
A royal showdown between two of the Arab world's favourite divas looks set to happen after fans of Egyptian singer Sherine Adbel Wahab crowned her as the 'Queen' - a title that used to belong to UAE singer Ahlam.
Fans of Sherine took to the star's Facebook page this week to wish her a happy birthday, addressing her by her newly adopted royal title.
But, many fans are left thinking that Sherine is more suited to the role of fool, having criticized her for acting-up when she should be behaving seriously on popular TV talent show 'The Voice'.
And they're not the only ones who are unconvinced- Ahlam's fans are bound to be upset by Sherine usurping their idol's role as it remains to be seen if the celeb world is big enough for two queens.
Do you think Sherine is more suited to the title of queen or fool? Leave us your comments below!
- Sherine’s invitation lost in the post?
- She's just another victim! Online pirates leak Sherine Abdel Wahab's latest music album!
- The saga of Sherine’s divorce continues
- True or false? Sherine Abdel Wahab secretly married to Mohamed Hamaki's manager?
- Break out the champagne! Ahlam & Mohammad Abdo act all Royal at Qatari wedding