Hot Mamma Sherine Abdel Wahab celebrates "Mobil's" 100th Anniversary in grand performance
Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab took some time off mummy-duty for one night and accompanied her business manager Yaser Khalil to a live performance she held in celebration of the car oil company “Mobil's” 100th Anniversary in Egypt.
The luxurious event was organized by Walid Mansour, who chose the fancy 5* Marriott Mirage Hotel in Cairo as its venue.
The hot mamma replaced her mum jeans with a super sexy lavender dress when she graced the stage, which apparently showed a lil' too much cleavage to those attending, according to Sayidaty.net.
However, all eyes were on her lips for the night, as she sang some of her most popular hits for a total of an hour and a half.
In other news, Sherine will be returning to the judging committee of season two of the popular talent show "The Voice," which will air on December 28 on MBC.
- Run, Sherine, run! Egypt's unstability forces Abdel Wahab to move daughters to Morocco
- True or false? Sherine Abdel Wahab secretly married to Mohamed Hamaki's manager?
- Cairo hearts Ragheb Alama and Sherine Abdel Wahab: V Day gig going down at City Stars Hotel
- Sherine Abdel Wahab files for divorce
- Sherine's age revealed: Egyptian singer celebrates birthday number...