Did he or didn’t he? Sherine Abdel Wahab’s ex-hubby cheated on her… according to latest single
Many artists get inspiration for their work from their real lives, and Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab’s fans suspect that her latest single tells the story of her divorce from ex-hubby Mohammad Mustafa.
The song is titled “Shukran Ya Shahm” (Thank You Gentleman) and the lyrics talk about a man who did her wrong then came running back with apologies, only it was a little too late.
According to Elaph news, Sherine’s hardcore fans are convinced that Sherine is talking about her ex-hubby in the song, by accusing him of cheating on her then begging for forgiveness.
Sherine divorced composer Mustafa two years ago, but neither he did she reveal the real reason behind their separation.
Her fans could have a point though, as the heartbroken singer often breaks down in tears when discussing her previous marriage, which could only mean one of two things: he really did hurt her badly, or she’s still in love with him!
Is it weird then that they still live in the same building complex? Umm, not so much. The two have two beautiful daughters together, and Sherine justified this as her desire to keep them close to their father.
Needless to say, the single was an instant hit, claiming over 100 thousand views on difference social networks in its first 10 hours of release.
The song was written by Ayman Bahjat Qamar, composed by Mohammad Yahia and musically distributed by Tuma.
- True or false: Sherine Abdel Wahab married to a Gulfie? Plays XBOX? Prefers Assaf to Jamal?
- Model behavior: Sherine Abdel Wahab's girls pose with their Mama in black & white photo shoot!
- Another Angel in heaven: Sherine Abdelwahab's abortion revelation
- Getting down with the po-po: Sherine and Mohammad Fouad sing for Egyptian police force
- Marwa begs for forgiveness from fans