She's just another victim! Online pirates leak Sherine Abdel Wahab's latest music album!
Poor Sherine Abdel Wahab is the latest victim of online piracy. The Egyptian singer’s latest album “Ana Kteer” (I’m Worth a Lot) was leaked online just minutes after “Nujoom Records” had it released.
Although it was an unfortunate incident for Sherine and “Nujoom’s” sales profits, the twelve-song album was downloaded by users over 250,000 times. Nonetheless, this can definitely be considered an unofficial hit!
According to Elaph news, Sherine’s hardcore fans are convinced that Sherine is talking about her ex-hubby in one of the songs in her album titled “Shukran Ya Shahm” (Thank You Gentleman), by accusing him of cheating then begging for her forgiveness.
Sherine divorced her then husband, Mustafa, two years ago, but neither did he nor she reveal the real reason behind their separation.
Her fans might have a good point though, as the heartbroken singer often breaks down in tears when discussing her previous marriage, which could only mean one of two things: he really did hurt her badly, or she’s still in love with him!
- True or false? Sherine Abdel Wahab secretly married to Mohamed Hamaki's manager?
- It's an outrage! Sherine’s choice of jeans on the Mawazine stage considered insulting!
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?
- Did he or didn’t he? Sherine Abdel Wahab’s ex-hubby cheated on her… according to latest single
- The metal movement: a very Egyptian music genre