Is Sherine Abdel Wahab going to court? Why, yes if Sharif Muneer can manage it
Egyptian actor Sharif Muneer is in a lawsuit against Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab because he deems her attitude totes inapprope. Sharif posted a screenshot of SMS messages between them on his official Facebook page.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Sharif wrote the caption next to the screenshot ‘this is how the respected artist Sherine Abdel Wahab treats her neighbors and friends during the holy month of Ramadan.” He added “These messages I received from her after I opposed her manner of throwing trash and pieces of marble, in which one almost hit the head of one of my daughters. And you know what it means to be hit with a piece of heavy marble.”
Sharif also said, “Water was leaking from her apartment, and when I complained to the building management, she began cursing and screaming at the top of her lungs saying remarks that I cannot even repeat for their ill nature. Sherine kept cursing and using profanity not taking into consideration the children and neighbors present or the fact that we are in the holy month of Ramadan. This is why I filed a lawsuit against her.”
Sharif’s post, which was accompanied by a photo to prove what he said was true gave rise to many responses from his fans that encouraged him to proceed with charges against Sherine.
- Sherine Abdel Wahab has finally had enough: here's what she has to say about her tiff with Muneer Sharif
- It's Sharif Muneer v Sherine Abdel Wahab as they go head to head in court on September 27!
- Run, Sherine, run! Egypt's unstability forces Abdel Wahab to move daughters to Morocco
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?
- True or false? Sherine Abdel Wahab secretly married to Mohamed Hamaki's manager?