Model behavior: Sherine Abdel Wahab's girls pose with their Mama in black & white photo shoot!
Move over Mama Sherine, your two little girls have just stolen the spotlight away from you!
Sherine Abdel Wahab's adorable daughters, Mariam and Hanna, looked absolutely gorgeous in a recent photo shoot with their mother. The starlet posted the pix on her Facebook page, which received thousands of "likes" from her fans!
The girls were dressed in black & white dresses as they cutely posed next to their superstar Mama, who was also dressed in a little black number. Sherine's eldest daughter strikes an uncanny resemblance to her Mummy, except she has beautiful long Myriam Fares-like hair!
According to Laha Magazine, Sherine was asked if she considers having her two daughters participate in her upcoming music videos, and to her fans' delight, the singer said that the idea isn't "far-fetched."
Sherine said that she has a number of videos of her daughters on her cell phone and may seriously consider including one of them at the end of her new music video for the single "Wi Meen Akhtar" (Who to Choose).
Several months ago, the mother-of-two admitted to having had an abortion in the past. Sherine said the "hardest incident she's ever encountered" took place when she was married to the father of her children, reported Laha Magazine.
Although the singer has only got two daughters, she said that she had the abortion because she didn't want any more kids at the time.
- Another Angel in heaven: Sherine Abdelwahab's abortion revelation
- Run, Sherine, run! Egypt's unstability forces Abdel Wahab to move daughters to Morocco
- Wedding Bells: Sherine wants to wed again, with ex-husband on the guest-list
- Did he or didn’t he? Sherine Abdel Wahab’s ex-hubby cheated on her… according to latest single
- The good ol' days! Sherine Abdel Wahab dreams of a classic era