Run, Sherine, run! Egypt's unstability forces Abdel Wahab to move daughters to Morocco
A mummy does everything in her power to protect her children, and Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab has done just that.
The superstar announced that she's taken her two daughters, Mariam and Hana, to the city of Tatwan in Morocco, away from the tragic and unstable conditions of their native Egypt.
Things have been so chaotic that last week Egyptian actress Liqa Suwaidan's brother, Ahmad Musa, was shot to death by protesters demonstrating the streets in Egypt.
Sherine is scheduled to hold a concert in Tatwan at the Women's Voice Festival on August 24, which makes her escape-to-city choice an obvious one.
A large number of Sherine's have have urged her to cancel her performance as a way to show her support to the Egyptian people in their time of great distraught.
Wheher Sherine will cancel her performance this month is still unknown.
- Hot Mamma Sherine Abdel Wahab celebrates "Mobil's" 100th Anniversary in grand performance
- Sherine Abdel Wahab files for divorce
- Model behavior: Sherine Abdel Wahab's girls pose with their Mama in black & white photo shoot!
- Sherine’s invitation lost in the post?
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?