Sherine Abdel Wahab goes on family vacation with her ex-husband and their daughters
Sherine's daughters are the spitting image of her. (www.filfan.com)
Click here to add Abdel Wahab as an alert
Disable alert for Abdel Wahab,
Click here to add Beirut as an alert
Disable alert for Beirut,
Click here to add Hana as an alert
Disable alert for Hana,
Click here to add Mariam as an alert
Disable alert for Mariam,
Click here to add Mohammed Mustafa as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammed Mustafa
Sherine Abdel Wahab has proven that one can still be civilized with a former lover even after a heartbreaking divorce.
The Egyptian singer jetted off to the USA with her ex-hubby, music producer Mohammed Mustafa, and their two children, Mariam and Hana, for a much-needed family vacay.
But is this a friendly vacation or are the ex-couple trying to make things work again?
Upon her return to showbiz, Sherine will fly out to Beirut, Lebanon on July 25, where she will sing her heart out for the first time on the famous Baalbeck Roman theatre stage.
If you were hoping to see her perform in Lebanon, we're sorry to disappoint you: Her concert tickets were sold out two weeks before the set date.
In other news, Sherine recently released a patriotic single for her homeland, in memory of the 2013 Egyptian coup d'état, entitled "Long Live Egypt."
- Wedding Bells: Sherine wants to wed again, with ex-husband on the guest-list
- She's in hot water now! Sherif Mounir is suing Sherine Abdel Wahab over what?
- Is Sherine Abdel Wahab having a nervous breakdown?
- It's Sharif Muneer v Sherine Abdel Wahab as they go head to head in court on September 27!
- The saga of Sherine’s divorce continues