Egypt and Lebanon go head-to-head when Sherine takes on Haifa
In the world of Arab female music stars, there is no love lost between the singers hogging the top spots in the charts. Lebanese songstress, Nancy, recently cold shouldered fellow star Haifa, despite the latter going through a messy divorce.
While sultry singer, Elissa, has entered into more than her fair share of online catfights with Ms. Wehbe too. Now Egyptian songstress and 'Voice' coach, Sherine Abdel Wahab, will be entering the ring to fight it out in the ultimate battle of the divas. Sherine will go up against Nancy Ajram, Haifa Wehbe and Elissa at the World Music Awards 2012.
It is the first time that Sherine has been nominated at the awards since the beginning of her career but she will be hoping to steal the trophy from the Lebanese domination when she heads to Miami, Florida, on December 20.
- Sherine Abdel Wahab, “I’m hotter than Haifa Wehbe”
- Ahlam snubs co-host Nancy
- World Music Awards special: Nancy Ajram beats Elissa and co to the "Best Arab Female Artist" title this year
- Pick your favorite artist: Arab starlets nominated for World Music Awards
- Nancy Ajram refuses to discuss Haifa’s divorce