The feud lives on: Eman El Bahr Darwish verbally attacks Sherine Abdelwahab on TV
It's been over a year now since the infamous feud kicked off between Egyptian singer Sherine Abdelwahab and singer Eman El Bahr Darwish.
Eman, the Head of the Musicians Union in Egypt, started the dispute when he made the decision to ban Sherine from singing for as long as he held his position at the Union.
But Eman has clearly got something against the starlet, as he's recently verbally attacked her once again during his guest appearance on “Qasr El Kalam” (Gossip Palace).
Eman told the show's host, Wafaa El Kilani, that the reason behind him banning Sherine from singing was the fact that, at the time, she had publicly insulted him by lying and claiming that he wasn't behind any of her performances at a number of charitable events.
He added that also back then, Sherine was very unappreciative of him and had the cheek to claim that he was using her to become famous. Eman found such claims ridiculous and advised Sherine to carefully look at his prestigious history and contributions to the music industry.
He told Wafaa that Sherine was banned from singing even when the late Hassan Abu Al So'ood was the head of the union.
As for when he's planning on passing on his position to someone else, Eman said: “I'll step down as Head of the Union once I feel the right foundations have been set up to properly represent all musicians.”
- Justice is served: Eman El Bahr Darwish reinstated as Head of the Egyptian Musicians’ Union
- A new war breaks out in Egypt: Who is the head of the Egyptian Musician Union?
- Eman Al Bahr Darweesh vows to prosecute Shireen
- Sherine regrets singing for Mubarak, will dance for Morsi.
- True or false: Sherine Abdel Wahab married to a Gulfie? Plays XBOX? Prefers Assaf to Jamal?