Sherine takes Arab Idol by sound and storm
Get it, Girl! The screen LOVES Sherine! (Photo from Arab Idol Facebook page)
With a new album release just around the corner, a secret love affair in the mix, and a recent gig at Morocco's Mawazine Festival, Egyptian celebrity Sherine took things up yet another notch this weekend with a super chic musical apperance on Arab Idol.
After getting bashed for her casual wardrobe choice at Mawazine, Sherine kept the haters away with a variety of lively glamorous gowns for her talent show debut.
Her performances were a combo of her oldies but goodies and a remix of the judges' songs, as a compliment.
And who can you guess was her favorite contestant in the running? Palestinian boy Mohammad Assaf, of course. She said a voice like his only comes around once in fifty years!
Is Sherine correct and Mohammad should be the winner? Please share with us your thoughts below!
- It's an outrage! Sherine’s choice of jeans on the Mawazine stage considered insulting!
- Sore loser? ‘Voice’ judge Sherine duets with her runner up at Mawazine Fest
- Paws off the Palestinian! Sherine Abdel Wahab hit with death threats over Assaf photo
- Mashrou' Leila: First-timers in London and already taking it by storm
- PepsiCo-Jordan organizes live concert featuring Sherine Abdel Wahhab and Rising Artists