Just kiss and make up already! Even Tamer Hosny tried to reconcile Sherine and Sherif Mounir to no avail
These two sure aren't smiling at each other right now!
Sherine Abdel Wahab says she wants to reconcile, but Sherif Mounir still won't have any of it. The Egyptian songstress even employed the efforts of her ex-hubby Mohammad Mustafa, a music distributor, and Egypt's hottest pop star Tamer Hosny to bring the two celebrity neighbors back in harmony, but they just talked to Sherif's hand 'cause his ears weren't listening, according to Sayidaty.net.
Once Sherif feels shamed, there's clearly no going back to buddy buddy for the Egyptian actor. He won't let his family be publicly insulted without a court trial to prove his innocence.
Sherif had filed a complaint against Sherine, who resides in the same apartment building as him after her air conditioning unit began leaking water into his apartment. Sherif allegedly first attempted to resolve the issue with Sherine peacefully, but was shocked with the sassy star's verbal insults and use of profanity like, "If you come up to my apartment I will break your leg."
Is there any hope for peace between the performers? Please share in the comment box below.
- Sherine Abdel Wahab has finally had enough: here's what she has to say about her tiff with Muneer Sharif
- She's in hot water now! Sherif Mounir is suing Sherine Abdel Wahab over what?
- Is Sherine Abdel Wahab going to court? Why, yes if Sharif Muneer can manage it
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?
- While Kuwait closes its doors, Cairo leaves theirs wide open for Sherine Abdel Wahab this Eid