Shireen and her husband poisoned
Egyptian singer Shireen Abd Al Wahab and her husband music distributor Mohammad Mustafa were food poisoned after having dinner at one of the prestigious restaurants in Cairo. It was discovered that the food they ate was spoiled and not fit to be served.
After having their meal, the couple felt severe stomach pain and were immediately taken to Al Shurooq Hospital in the heart of Cairo where they were treated. Doctors had insisted they remain in hospital and prohibited visits until they completely recovered.
On a different note, Shireen was recently held guest on the television program “Yalla Ghani” (Sing) hosted by Tunisian singer Latifa and aired on the Arab satellite channel MBC. Shireen talked about her latest album and presented a song from the album exclusively for the show. Shireen is working on the final touches of the album to have it ready for release at the beginning of 2012.