Up close and personal with Shujoon Hajery: "This is Me" star done filming
Kuwaiti actress turned Reality TV star Shujoon Al Hajery is taking front and center of the 13 episodes of "This is Me" with director Jaber Al Harbi. For fans interested in the day to day life of the starlet, the reality show will reveal a whole new side of her.
According to Sayidaty.net, most of the episodes were filmed inside Shujoon's home, featuring her home life and the relationships of other celebrities and those closest to her that visit regularly.
The program showing Shujoon's natural side was filmed in complete secrecy. Negotiations are underway with a number of satellite television channels to market the program, and sources revealed that the satellite channel MBC will most likely air the show exclusively.
The under cover production of the program was performed by Shujoon's close pal, Kuwaiti actor Bashar Al Shatti.
One of the episodes, it was slipped, that Shujoon was in an actual car accident while filming on of the episodes that left with injuries. Unfortunate reporters from Sayidaty.net were withhold from showing up that day to the incident.
- An Instagram hack attack leaves Shujoon Hajery royally peeved
- Pedestrian-car accident leaves Shujoon Al Hajery in hospital!
- Shujoon Al Hajery officially split from hubby Ahmad Al Biraiki
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Iranian director Marjane Satrapi dishes on why she's done with film!