Things get nasty for TV's Mr. Nasty Simon Cowell over £90K Israel donation
Things have just gotten nasty for TV's Simon Cowell, AKA Mr. Nasty, who is allegedly under attack for donating £90,000 to an Israeli army charity.
And although he's used to pissing off hundreds of auditionees on his popular reality TV shows, nothing could have prepared him for angering thousands, if not millions, of pro-Palestine tweeps, who have bombarded the media mogul with gruesome images of dead Palestinian children after news of his donation to the Friends of the Israel Defence Forces (FIDF) at a fundraiser in Beverley Hills last year went public, according to the Daily Mail.
Although the dinner - which raised 12 million pounds in total - was a year ago, anti-Israel Twitter users are accusing the X-Factor boss of aiding the ongoing Gaza conflict.
"You have blood on ur hands", one user tweeted, along with an image of four dead Palestinian children on stretchers. The death toll in Israel's attack over Gaza has now reached over 1,000 people.
Cowell may be the grandson of a Jewish refugee, but he's never exactly been the religious type. However, since his Jewish girlfriend Lauren Silverman gave birth to his son, he's been embracing Judaism.
Unsurprisingly, Cowell is yet to comment on the backlash.
- What Price Love? Simon Cowell splashes out £100, 000 to IDF to impress preggers Jewish GF
- Cat fight! Elissa and Haifa get nasty on Twitter
- "I need to feel like I’m doing something"! Big Bang Theory actress Mayim Bialik donates money to the IDF
- Yousif Al Khal tells wife Nicole he's infatuated... with his work!
- Director Lashes Out at Ricci