Single and ready to mingle! Dalia Al Buhairi divorces hubby
Last week it was Amal Arafa, this week it’s Egyptian actress Dalia Al Buhairi who’s decided to end her marriage with hubby Farid Al Marshadi.
The actress announced news of the split in an interview on Samar Yousri’s entertainment show “Samar Wel Rijal” (Men and Samar) on Al Kahera Wal Nas TV. Interviews are the new press releases these days.
But hey, the ex-couple are remaining friends as they have a daughter together, and as her role models they need to show respect towards one another.
According to Sayidaty.net, Dalia openly said that the love she once had for Farid had faded away. She believes that everything in life is linked to destiny, including the person you will end up spending the rest of your life with.
Before being wed to Dalia, Farid was married to Egyptian actress Sawsan Badr. He left Sawsan a year before he married Dalia. No offence, but jumping from one marriage to another usually results in divorce!
- Dalia Al Buhairi denies divorce rumor
- Dalia Al Buhairi severely distraught after ex-husband Farid Al Murshadi dies in horrific car crash
- Dalia Al Buhairi back to work in the hopes of overcoming the death of her ex-hubby
- Dalia Al Buhairi always second-best for TV producers
- Tear, sniff-sniff: Dalia Al Buhairi opens up about daughter’s death