Sir, Yes Sir! Maxim Khalil joins Syria's Free Army
Has Maxim Khalil really joined Syria's Free Army? According to a pic circulating the internet, yes he has!
A photo of the actor in army clothes bombarded social networking sites, alongside a post claiming that he's fighting against President Bashar al Assad's army and his regime. Mmm, we love a man in uniform!
Maxim's fans were in two minds after seeing the picture; some convinced that he's on Assad's side, and others convinced that he's not! So, what's the real story?
The green-eyed hunk has been up to nothing more than just what he does best: acting! The photo turned out to be from a scene from his TV drama “Al Ijtiyah” (The Invasion), according to the Middle East news portal Elaph. Phew!
Maybe one day Maxim will do a Kfoury and join the Army for real!
- Maxim Khalil furious over brutal assault claims by Syrian regime supporters
- Full of regrets: Maxim Khalil says his first marriage was a "big mistake"
- Maxim Khalil denies his wife is jealous of Cyrine Abdel Nour
- Samer Al Masri kills rumors of his death fighting in Syria
- Rumors, rumors! Jamal Suleiman’s in Paris, NOT Syria, Peeps!