Sister Act: Haifa Wehbe disowns her sister Rola
Ugh, these two girls never stop! So, last month Rola Yamout decided to disown her sister Haifa Wehbe, and now Haifa's decided to go down the same route. Kinda childish, isn't it?
Haifa was a guest on “Mawlid” when the show's host, Saad El Soghayar, asked her about her siblings, the singer mentioned Alia and Hana and kept Rola's name off the list.
The sisters are from the same mum and different dads. Shouldn't that give them a stronger bond?
Rola has always attacked her sister in press interviews and revealed so many of her well-kept secrets, such as her REAL age - how funny - and admitted that Haifa treats her more like an enemy than a sister.
Rola said: “Who's Haifa anyway?...She treats me like an enemy and not like a sister. I ask of her to have some decency, and to leave me alone to live my life. I'm saying it live now for everyone to hear: I'm disowning you Haifa and I won't let anyone call me her sister.”
Looks like the ladies have a little to learn about sisterhood! What are your thoughts on the sibling rivalry? Please share by commenting below.
- Family Feud: Haifa Wehbe restrains sister Rola Yamout
- Golden Girl Haifa Wehbe shows off her gold tattoos!
- EXCLUSIVE: Rola Yamout reveals "Grandma" Haifa Wehbe’s REAL age!
- Rola Yamout can't get enough of stalking her famous sister Haifa Wehbe!
- A spiteful Rola Yamout wishes 39-year-old sister Haifa Wehbe a happy "50th" birthday!