Sleeping Beauty Cyrine Abdelnour naps on the train
Actress Cyrine Abdelnour teased fans with a Twitter snapshot of herself while napping on board a train.
The shot was taken from a scene she's currently filming for her latest role in the Ramadan drama “Li'bat Mawt” (Death Game).
She may look like she's pretending to sleep, but the hardworking actress did in fact fall into deep sleep while filming the her scenes. The poor thing admitted that fatigue has taken its toll on her.
The things celebs have to go through to please us!
According to Laha Magazine, the drama stars Cyrine, Syrian actor Abed Fahed and Egyptian actor Majed Al Masri. Direction is by Al Laith Hajjo and the script was written by Reem Hinna.
Get yourself a good night's sleep Cyrine!
- It's just a "Misunderstanding", Cyrine Abdelnour is only feeling emotionally disturbed in her new film
- She's fabulous! But Cyrine Abdelnour isn't fabulous enough for a leading role in new production
- Please welcome your new host, Cyrine Abdelnour! Actress/singer tries hands on TV presenting
- Undeniable chemistry: Maksim Khalil & Cyrine Abdelnour back together... in new film
- Cyrine Abdelnour Insults God in Ruby series?