Solaf Fawakhirji on the list of ‘Strongest Arab Personalities’
The 2008 list of strongest Arab personalities released by “Arabian Business” magazine included four Syrian stars and the actress Solaf Fawakhirji was among the four celebrities.
According to the London daily Elaph, Solaf is considered to be one of the most beautiful and talented Syrian actresses. She has been able to enter many of her fans hearts.
Solaf has started in a number of films and television drama series. Last Ramadan season she participated in the television drama series “Asmhan” where she played the leading role of Asmahan and had received many awards for her role in various Arab countries. At the Cairo Arab Communication Festival she received the award for best actress of 2008.
- Solaf Fawkhirji against smoking campaigns
- Solaf Fawakhirji denies separation from her husband
- Solaf Fawakhirji plays the role of Samya Jamal
- Solaf Fawakhirji awarded In London
- MEIFF 2008 opens tomorrow- Glittering Hollywood, Arab and Bollywood personalities attend red carpet & exclusive opening night screening