Somaya al Khashab reveals she's been married before... twice!
Despite the lack of TV drama roles during Ramadan, Egyptian actress Somaya al Khashab is making up for it on the small screen by appearing on as many talk shows as she can find.
And she's not exactly keeping her personal life to herself: on sattelite channel Al Mihwar, she revealed to host, Amr al Laithi, that she has been married twice before. Her first husband was Egyptian and her second was a businessman from the Arab Gulf region.
Somaya denied that she was a supporter of ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak but at the same time told viewers she hoped Mubarak would be treated with a little sympathy given how old and sick he is.
The actress also denied rumors that she wants to marry a religious man and give up her career, saying she's happily married to the job.
- Somaya Al Khashab refuses to replace Laila Elwi
- Quick fix: Somaya Al Khashab undergoes surgery to lose weight fast
- No pain, no game: Somaya El Khashab sheds off extra weight, looking sexier than ever
- IT'S MINE, NO IT'S MINE! Somaya El Khashab and Samar Yousri fight over TV title
- 10 days, 15 kilos, and no surgery? That's what Somaya Al Khashab claims!