Give a girl a break! Somaya Al Khashab wants 3 years off
Somaya is some kind of tired! (Image: Facebook)
No trip to Luxor, no Ramadan traditions, and no sitting back watching "Mirath Al Rih" (Heir of the Wind) could be considered cruel and unusual punishment for wearied Egyptian actress Somaya Al Khashab.
The celeb is in such a need of a break after the crazy exhaustion of filming her new show "Somaya Wal Sitat" (Somaya and the Women) currently on the Egyptian satellite channel 'Al Qahira Wal Nas'.
"Filming the program was a very exhausting experience and I am in need of a three-year vacation to get rid of all this exhaustion," she said.
According to Laha Magazine, during the first week of Ramadan, Somaya finished up filming the show’s outdoor scenes in Morocco and hopes to close up shop soon with the remaining seven indoor scenes in the Al Ahram and Al Qal'a areas of Cairo.
I could handle a 3-year vacay, couldn't you? Please share by commenting below!
- IT'S MINE, NO IT'S MINE! Somaya El Khashab and Samar Yousri fight over TV title
- Give the man a break! Mohammad Hunaidi's family vetoes vacay 'til Eid's over
- Zipped lipped Somaya Al Khashab disappoints dishy deet-hungry TV host Wafa Al Kilani
- Cruel and unusual punishment in the UAE
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night