She was just the host, but she stole the show: Somaya Al Khashab stunned audience with new & improved image
The ever so sassy Somaya Al Khashab put her TV-friendly face to good use this past week as she hosted the awards ceremony for TV Production and the company ANB, organized by the Arab Producers Union.
As the Egyptian actress passed out the awards to the worthy winners, she sported her new and improved image, including the highly popular among performers ginger locks. Yes, according to Laha Magazine, Somaya has followed the suit of her fellow stars and turned her hair to a sensational shade of red.
We’re not sure what surprises us more: her new hair or her recently acquired fit figure.
She had announced her determination to return to being trim in the past. She couldn’t handle the weight gain that was accrued after taking medicine for an illness she had suffered.
Moroccan musician Janat was handed over an honorary award at the event for her contributions in the campaign “Khalli Balak Mn Biladak” (Look After Your Country) that aims at bringing back faith of the Arab people in their countries.
- Don't believe everything you see on the internet: Somaya Al Khashab continues her story on how she lost the weight
- Give a girl a break! Somaya Al Khashab wants 3 years off
- Quick fix: Somaya Al Khashab undergoes surgery to lose weight fast
- No pain, no game: Somaya El Khashab sheds off extra weight, looking sexier than ever
- IT'S MINE, NO IT'S MINE! Somaya El Khashab and Samar Yousri fight over TV title