"It's Time" to spill you guts, Somaya! Al Khashab says getting raped 18 times was the hardest scene ever
Egyptian actress Somaya Al Khashab was one of Hala Sarhan's most recent guests on the show “Aan Al Awan” (It’s Time) where she spilled her guts on the hardest scene of her career. The Egyptian TV presenter who loves to stir the pot, and he sure got Somaya talking.
Filming a rape scene once would undoubtedly be a difficult, emotional feat, but Somaya endured the experience of repeating the scene 18 times. The starlet shared her difficult career move in her past film “Heen Maysarah”. The directors wanted to make sure the scene was just right, but it turned out to be something that Somaya wouldn't soon be able to shake off.
According to Laha Magazine, Somaya said, “The scene was so hard, we filmed it 18 times”
- No pain, no game: Somaya El Khashab sheds off extra weight, looking sexier than ever
- Zipped lipped Somaya Al Khashab disappoints dishy deet-hungry TV host Wafa Al Kilani
- IT'S MINE, NO IT'S MINE! Somaya El Khashab and Samar Yousri fight over TV title
- Give a girl a break! Somaya Al Khashab wants 3 years off
- Don't believe everything you see on the internet: Somaya Al Khashab continues her story on how she lost the weight