Don't believe everything you see on the internet: Somaya Al Khashab continues her story on how she lost the weight
An advertisement for weight loss has gone viral across social networks that features a photo of Egyptian actress Somaya Al Khashab after she had shed more than a few pounds, looking slim and trim. The ad left viewers with the impression that Somaya had sought the center that posted the ad to lose the excess weight.
According to Sayidaty.net, Somaya denied going to any weight loss centers to take off the extra pounds she had gained a few years back, resulting from medications she was taking. Somaya added that she never took part in an ad for any center.
Somaya stated that she did not see the ad that featured her picture simply because she is not an active social networks user, and does not possess any account on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
And so, the controversy, slander, and confusion about just how Somaya lost those kilos continues.
- 10 days, 15 kilos, and no surgery? That's what Somaya Al Khashab claims!
- No pain, no game: Somaya El Khashab sheds off extra weight, looking sexier than ever
- Nabil Shuail shocks fans with massive weight loss
- A big FAT lie? Liposuction given credit for Somaya al Khashab's dramatic weigh-loss
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night