What better way to prove it's all good between Somaya Al Khashab and Fifi Abdo? Co-star in a film of course!
It's been a widely known fact, or rumor at least, that Somaya Al Khashab and belly dancer Fifi Abdo are not exactly in each other's top five list of fave people. It all began back in the day when the two actresses worked together on set in the drama "Kayed Al Nisa" (Women's Vengeance) several years ago.
Now the divas are determined to put a stop to the rumors about disputes between them by going back to where it started: in front of the camera.
According to Laha Magazine, Somaya and Fifi have agreed to star together in a new social comedy titled "Harakat Sitat" (Movements of Women), which is currently being written by Hussam Musa and will be produced by Adel Husni.
Somaya and Fifi are expected to give their final approval for the project in the very near future in order to begin filming the first scenes to have it ready to air by the Ramadan season of 2015.
- Ramadan-a-rama: TV dramas show off the good, the bad, and the oh so cheesy
- What's keeping Somaya al Khashab busy these day?
- Has it gone belly-up? The capital of hip-shaking feels pinch of Muslim politics but dancers keep the faith
- Somaya Al Khashab tackles the issue of divorce
- Disputes between Fifi Abdo and Summaya Al Khashab