Somaya Al Khashab tackles the issue of divorce
According to the London daily Elaph, Egyptian actress Somaya Al Khashab began filming the first scenes from her new film “Casino” with Egyptian actors Hani Salameh, Khaled Salah and Wafa Amer at al Nahas studios in Al Haram area in Egypt. The film is written by Hani Fawzi and directed by Khaled YOusif.
Al Khashab is also preparing for another movie called “Motalaqat Saghirat” (Young Divorced Women). She will start filming the second movie during December. The film discusses issues and matters concerning women who get divorced at a young age. It also discusses the reasons why they get divorced and shows different means of how to accommodate themselves to adjust with it.
The film is written by Ahmad Al Beeh and both Yasmin Abed Al Aziz and Ahmad Fhmi will be joining Khashab in the new film along a number of new faces. The new film is directed by Manal Al Seifi, the daughter of the late director Hussein Al Seifi.
- Yousif Shabaan husband to three women in broad daylight
- Zipped lipped Somaya Al Khashab disappoints dishy deet-hungry TV host Wafa Al Kilani
- What better way to prove it's all good between Somaya Al Khashab and Fifi Abdo? Co-star in a film of course!
- Controversial actress, Rania Yousef tackles tough issue of rape
- ‘Women Revolt’ tackles Upper Egyptian women issues