Some people don’t like big butts and cannot lie! Myriam Fares' photo spurs a back end of hatred on Instagram
Myriam Fares shakes what her mama gave her (Image: Facebook)
Some people don’t like big butts and cannot lie. Lebanese buxom singer Myriam Fares was forced to remove a photo from Instagram after a barrage of hate saw fans brand her a “show off”.
One hater spewed “She looks as if she is on a diet but forgot to lose the fat off her behind.”
According to Laha magazine, another unimpressed spectator scoffed “there is something wrong with the photo, guess what it is?”
The photo, which apparently accentuates what her mama gave her, had fans scrutinizing her figure-hugging outfit and pose, and lambasting her for flaunting her assets.
While opinion on the photo was divided, with many admiring her well endowed figure, the overwhelming response was negative, which pushed Myriamto remove the offending item from Instagram.
The controversial photo, and with it the circus of comments, was cleared upon the singer’s arrival in the Jordanian capital Amman, where she is scheduled to hold a performance. Let's hope our 'Queen of the Stage' doesn't hit another big bum note.
Removing the photo, however, did not do much to quench the debate. The picture is still flying high on social media.
- Model behavior: Sherine Abdel Wahab's girls pose with their Mama in black & white photo shoot!
- Myriam Fares's good looks are FAKE, according to her fans and critics!
- Myriam Fares Reveals All: “My all-natural body is a gift from God”
- Myriam Fares surprises younger sis with a super cool "Instagram" bday cake
- Lebanese star Myriam Fares shuns the plastic surgeon