Here are the stars we'll see in the upcoming "Star Wars: Episode VII" shot in Abu Dhabi
The big reveal is here for "Star Wars: Episode VII": Andy Serkis, John Boyega, and Adam Driver are a few of the actors to star in the film.
Director J.J. Abrams and the Lucasfilm team have finally announced the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII, including Luke, Leia, and Han Solo.
Abrams said in a statement that the whole team was thrilled to share the film's cast and its unbelievable to watch the original cast and new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again, the Verge reported.
The film will see Peter Mayhew return as 'Chewbacca' along with the original Luke, Leia, and Han Solo trio played by Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford, and Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker as C-3PO and R2-D2, respectively.
The film will also include Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac, Daisy Ridley, Andy Serkis and Max von Sydow.
- Abu Dhabi's even hotter with Lupita Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie joining "Star Wars: Episode VII" cast
- Star Wars Episode VII, filmed partially in the UAE, adds two stars to cast list as release date moved up a week
- Bring on Abu Dhabi! Adam Driver think it's surreal to be in "Star Wars Episode VII"
- Tom Cruise won’t be coming to Abu Dhabi: rep puts Star Wars: Episode VII cameo rumors to rest
- Double dose of action: UAE's Healer Twins to star in upcoming Star Wars