Bring on Abu Dhabi! Adam Driver think it's surreal to be in "Star Wars Episode VII"
Adam Driver, who grew up watching 'Star Wars Episode VII,' has said that being cast in the blockbuster sci-fi franchise in was "surreal."
The 30-year-old actor, who joins Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker in the upcoming J.J. Abrams film, is supposed to be playing a Darth Vader-inspired character, Contactmusic reported.
The project, which also stars John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Andy Serkis, Oscar Isaac, Domhnall Gleeson and Max von Sydow, started filming in Abu Dhabi earlier in May, and is anticipated to release in December 2015.
- Here are the stars we'll see in the upcoming "Star Wars: Episode VII" shot in Abu Dhabi
- Tom Cruise won’t be coming to Abu Dhabi: rep puts Star Wars: Episode VII cameo rumors to rest
- May the force be with Morocco! Star Wars: Episode 7 to begin filming next month
- Abu Dhabi's even hotter with Lupita Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie joining "Star Wars: Episode VII" cast
- Star Wars Episode VII, filmed partially in the UAE, adds two stars to cast list as release date moved up a week